Niels Grove Jensen is attorney-at-law and partner at KLAR Law Firm.
Niels has extensive oil and gas industry experience, as Niels have previously worked in a range of both legal and commercial positions with two leading offshore drilling contractors both in Denmark and abroad.
Niels mainly acts within Corporate & Commercial, including:
- Contracts: a range of domestic and international commercial contracts such as agency agreements, cooperation agreements, confidentiality agreements, supplier contracts, catering contracts, consultancy contracts, manning contracts etc.);
- Energy, including Oil and Gas: on- and offshore drilling contracts (most Oil majors, independents, LOGIC CRINE etc. (DW, UDW and JU) and associated supply vessel/anchor handling/heavy lift charter parties (BIMCO Supplytime etc.), asset sharing arrangements, farm-outs etc.;
- Construction law, particularly within the energy/offshore industry including vessel and rig yard stay contracts, modification contracts etc.
- General corporate and commercial law, including advising start-up and mature businesses on issues such as incorporation, corporate structure, owner agreements, capital increases/decreases, changes to articles of association, M&A etc.;
- Torts- and insurance law, particularly within the offshore segment and within professional liability;
- Labour and employment law; and
- Board and management matters
- Dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration within his practice areas.
LL.M. (Corporate Law), New York University, New York 2012
Right of Audience before the High Courts, 2010
Admission to the Danish Bar, 2008
Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen, 2005
Partner, KLAR Law Firm, 2017-
Commercial Director, Regional Head of Sales, Maersk Drilling, 2014-2016
Contracts Director, Ocean Rig, 2013-2014
Senior Legal Counsel, attorney-at-law, Maersk Drilling, 2009-2013
Attorney-at-law, Bruun & Hjejle Law Firm, 2008-2009
Junior Associate, Bech-Bruun Advokatfirma, 2005-2008
Lecturer at the University of Copenhagen in collection and bankruptcy law, 2008
English and the Scandinavian languages
|Phone:||+45 72 28 91 00|
|Mobil:||+45 40 92 60 90|
|Fax:||+45 72 28 91 91|